Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year!


Welcome 2011!

I am crazy excited about this year.  So many changes just coming into 2011.  2010 was pretty spectacular, and I really have no complaints about the past year.  Our biggest blessing, obviously, was the birth of our gorgeous son Rylan.  He was born on October 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM 9lbs 8oz 21.5 in.  BIG BOY!  


To start this year off, Josh got a new job.  He'll be home more, no more crazy ass hours.  He won't have to deal with the ridiculous employees that he had and have to cover every single shift because no one can show up and of course no one can cover for anyone.  He is working for an airline now (Frontier), and super excited.  He starts January 10th.


As for me, I of course am still at my same job which I love.  Well...I love for the most part.  lol  


We had a wonderful holiday.  Mom & Dad were here again this year, and it was so special.  I'm so glad that they got to be here for Rylan's first Christmas.  What a blessing.  Dad left on December 27, as he has trips planned, but Mom is staying till the end of February.  Her and Rylan are bonding, and Rylan sure does love his Mum :)


Gonna start this year doing a 365 day picture project, which I'm really excited about.  A picture a day, with a short story/description.  I will upload yesterday's today, and later on do today.  I'm interested to see how much we all change come next year!


Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment